Fat Tuesday Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
- Assemble all glass and brass beads on head pins. Secure with wrapped loops.
- Use either round glass beads or Swarovski crystal beads.
- Attach all charms to round brass jump rings.
- Attach charms and bead dangles to bracelet one at a time using oval jump rings.
- Place two brass dangles on an oval jump ring.
- On the next jump ring place one of each color glass dangles.
- On the next link, place one brass dangle and one fleur-de-lis charm.
- Repeat pattern until complete.
- Finish with toggle clasp.
- For coordinating earrings, see "Mardi Gras" Earrings. There is no coordinating necklace, since your neck will already be adorned with Mardi Gras beads!
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 25] #26-818-05 Bead, Brass, Round, 5mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 15] #23-226-363 Bead, Glass, Round, 6mm, Coated
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 15] #23-226-273 Bead, Glass, Round, 6mm, Coated
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 15] #05-810-06-238ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 6mm - Iridescent Green
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 15] #05-810-06-239ST Swarovski 5810 Round Pearl Beads, 6mm - Iridescent Purple
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 6] #49-947-19-AG Charm, Cast, Fleur-de-lis
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-190-09-4 Clasp, Toggle, Cast, 9.5mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 55] #37-099-15-4 Head Pin, 1.5", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 32] #37-147-2 Jump Ring, Oval, 5x7mm
- 1 oz [use 6] #37-133-0 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- #69-273-03 Tool, Ecco, Chain-Nose Pliers, 5"
- #69-273-05 Tool, Ecco, Side Cutter, 5"
- #69-273-02 Tool, Ecco, Round-Nose Pliers, 5"