Fall Festival Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobb-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Find matching pairs of the resin beads and African brass beads.
- To keep the larger beads in place, use a size 8/0 Toho seed bead at both ends of each head and eye pin.
- Make simple loops on the head and eye pins.
- Using round-nose pliers, carefully crimp the loop on the kidney wire to keep the beaded drops securely in place.
- If you like these earrings, check out the matching "Fall Festival" Necklace.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #43-195-05-6 Bead Cap, Cast, 6 Point
- or -
#43-195-13-6 10mm JBB Findings Antiqued Brass Plated Bead Caps, 5 Petal
- 1 50 gram bag [use 8] #20-225-10B Glass, TOHO Seed Bead, size 8/0, Translucent, 3mm
- 1 strand [use 2] #27-063-10 Resin Bead, 10mm Round
- 1 strand [use 2] #22-385-G Trade Bead, Brass, Tube, Ivory Coast
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-173-6 Kidney Wire, 25mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-422-6 Head Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-722-6 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- #69-272-02 Tool, EUROnomic, Round-Nose Pliers, 4.75"
- #69-380 Tool, Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers