Faithful Heart Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
- Dome the two wavy disks with a dapping set to form bead caps.
- Attach a charm to an eye pin loop.
- Add an aquamarine bead, followed by the formed disk bead cap and fluted bead.
- Wire wrap a loop and attach to the kidney wire.
- String a crystal bead onto the kidney wire (gently manipulate the wire). Use 26-gauge wire to "lash" the bead to the kidney wire.
- Repeat steps to make second earring.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 gross [use 2] #26-453-3 Bead, 3mm Fluted Hogan
- 1 strand [use 2] #21-889-099-01 Bead, Aquamarine, Round, 14mm - no longer available: other 14mm options linked in above
- 1 pkg of 50 [use 2] #26-815-217 Bead, Wavy Disk, 16mm
- 1 doz [use 2] #49-921-12-3 Charm, Cast, Heart with Cross
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-04-407 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-722-3 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-173-3 Kidney Wire, 25mm
- 1 ea [use two 1.5" pieces] #47-034 Wire, Silver Plated, 26ga, 65.6'
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-199 Tool, Dapping Block & Punches, 8 Punches
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-345 Tool, Hammer, Brass, 2lb