Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- Measure and mark the holes on the backside of the leather bracelet.
- Punch holes with a leather punch. Use the 3/16" punch marked "4" on the rotary leather punch.
- Push an eyelet (from the finishing kit) through the hole. The finished flared end should be on the outside of the bracelet, or the "good" side of the leather.
- Place the leather with the eyelet over the divot in the anvil.
- Position the setting tool over the hole of the eyelet.
- Strike the setting tool with a hammer 4-6 times.
- The tube of the eyelet will now be set firm against the leather. Repeat the process for the other holes.