Enlightened Earring Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Using a longer head pin allows for double "messy" wrapping at the top of each crystal.
- 4 crystal dangles are attached to each of 6 jump rings. 2 extra jump rings face the charm in the right direction, and allow it to show from under the crystals.
- For added interest, choose crystal bead colors for the dangles randomly.
- 1 doz [use 2] #34-564-SF 1/10, Silver-Filled Ear Wire, French Hook, With Ball
- 2 ea #88-801-51-3 Nina Designs Silver Plated Bronze Lotus Flower Charm, 10x10mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 48] #37-091-20-3 Silver Plated Ball End Head Pin, Thin, 2"
- 1 oz [use 16] #37-136-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 gross [use 48] #05-328-04-903 Swarovski Crystal Jams™ Assortment Faceted Bicone 4mm, I Knew the Bride
- #69-056 EURO TOOL Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-03 Wubbers Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers