Edwardian Lime Skull Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- String beads in desired pattern, and tie a square knot or surgeon's knot (see technique sheet). Pull tight, trim most of the excess, and (if possible) tuck the knot into one edge of a skull bead.
- Using the thinnest tip, you may need to slightly ream some of the wood beads, to string the cord.
- The components listed make 1 bracelet. There are plenty of parts on each strand to make 2-3 bracelets.
- 1 strand [use 11] #75-000-94-06-02 Bead, Dyed Magnesite, Skull, 12mm (Limited Stock)
- 1 strand [use 11] #29-615-03-391 Bead, Wood, Round, 4-5mm - no longer available, alternate is linked in its place (05-810-04-293ST)
- 1 spool [use 11"] #61-078-25 Cord, Stretch Magic™, 1mm, 25m
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #85-395 Tool, Bead Reamer Set
- #69-043 Tool, Scissors, Extra-Large Loop (or any cutters)