Easy Mothers Day Bracelet Project
Need a personalized bracelet in a FLASH? Whether you make jewelry for yourself, or for sale, these expandable bracelets are super easy to customize.
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- No tools required!
- Simply spring open one of the bracelet's loops, and slide the charms on one at a time, making sure they all face the right direction.
- Decide if you want to add birthstones. This bracelet is made with the birthstones for November (golden topaz) and April (diamond).
- Add the birthstones, then a heart charm, then spell out M-O-M.
- Make sure you like the way the charms are hanging, and re-hook the loop.
Mix & Match plating colors, or go monochromatic:
- 2 each #49-958-57M-AS TierraCast Silver Plated M Letter Charm
- 1 each #49-958-57O-AS TierraCast Silver Plated O Letter Charm
- 1 each #49-958-48-AG TierraCast Antiqued Gold Plated Offset Heart Charm
- 1 each #46-970-01-1-22 TierraCast Bright Rhodium Plated Stepped Charm with Topaz Swarovski Xirius Crystal
- 1 each #46-970-01-1-01 TierraCast Bright Rhodium Plated Stepped Charm with Clear Swarovski Xirius Crystal
- 1 each #41-770-01-1 White Plated Steel Wire Adjustable Bracelet with Double Loop
- To see the full line of letter beads, click into the product details for any of the letter beads above, then click "Related Products".
- To see other finishes of bracelets in this style, click into the product details of the bracelet above, then click "Related Products".