Dune Adjustable Ring Tutorial
Created by: Toni Plastino
- Use dapping block and utility hammer to dome the 25mm filigree and brass disk. See Blog post: How to Dap and Dome Metal Jewelry
- Slightly flatten the stamped bead cap.
- Use E-6000 adhesive to secure domed pieces and filigree to ring base.
- Dab entire head pin with adhesive and add components in order shown, snipping excess head pin once glue has dried.
- Glue this bead stack to bead cap.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
- 1 ea #60-266 Adhesive, Multi Pack, 4 Mini Tubes
- 1 doz [use 1] #43-147-07-3 Bead Cap, Flower, 10mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #43-147-00-3 Bead Cap, Flower, 6mm
- 1 strand [use 1] #26-830-0 Bead, Brass, Faceted Cube, 2.5mm
- 1 strand [use 1] #28-000-007-443 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 10mm
- 1 strand [use 1] #28-000-005-443 Bead, Glass, Faceted Rondelle, 6mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-498-0 Disk, Round, 19mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #44-154-3 Filigree, Round
- 1 ea #51-000-34-5 Finger Ring, Adjustable, Open Waves Design
- 1 bag of 100 [use 1] #37-099-20-3 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End
- #69-199 Tool, Dapping Block & Punches, 8 Punches
- #65-700 Tool, Nipper, For Tigertail
- 6mm brass bead cap (from designer's stash)
- Utility hammer