Dreams Fly Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- Patina the charms with Win-Ox™.
- Save the plastic inner packaging from the Tim Holtz® idea-ology® word keys (#55-000-10). The key shapes make excellent molds for resin casting.
- Every other chain link is cut then glued back together during construction. The links must be cut/sawed to come apart.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #49-948-85 Charm, Cast, Heart with Winged Heart
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #44-940-52-AS Charm, Cast, Swallow
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-348-9 Clasp, Lobster, 22mm
- 1 each #06-150-30-SC Crystal, Pendant, Pegasus, 30mm
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-189-9 Jump Ring, Round, 13.5mm
- 1 oz [use 13] #37-145-9 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 oz [use 3] #37-167-9 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 12 [use 1 sprocket gear] #55-000-01 Tim Holtz idea-ology®, Sprocket Gears
- 1 pkg of 6 [use 1 "dreams" key] #55-000-10 Tim Holtz idea-ology®, Word Keys
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- 1 strand [use 6"] #29-610-04 Wood Chain, Oval, Long
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set