Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Use side cutters to cut rhinestone chain into four 2.5" and two 2" pieces, or into lengths of your choosing.
- Add 1 chain end to each piece of rhinestone chain. Use chain-nose pliers to gently fold the prongs of the chain tab over the edges of the rhinestone.
- For two of the 2.5" pieces of chain, add a 4.5mm jump ring to the loop of each chain tab.
- Attach three pieces of rhinestone chain to a 3" eye pin. If the loop on the eye pin is not large enough to accommodate the two chain tabs and jump ring, cut it off and make a larger loop.
- Slide a cone over the eye pin to cover the chain tabs.
- Make sure that each piece of rhinestone chain faces out. If not, rearrange them on the eye pin.
- Make a wrapped loop at the top of the cone and attach a French clip ear wire.