Dark and Dangerous Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- See the blog entry on making multiwrap lashed bracelets.
- This bracelet is sized for a single wrap of a large wrist (Approx. 8" finished length). Modify design for a smaller wrist size.
- Only using spikes in the center of the design allows for wearing while typing, etc.
- Carefully sear the trimmed ends of Super-Lon cord with lighter to prevent fraying.
- 1 each #59-101-02-5 B & B Benbassat Antiqued Silver Plated Button, Spiral with Shank
- 1 pkg of 25 [use 1] #65-030-12 Beading Needle, Size 12, Sharps
- 1 dozen [use 7] #23-115-443 Czech Glass Bead, Spike, 17x7mm - Blue Iris
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 22] #23-056-1042 CzechMates Czech Glass Bead, 2-Hole Tile, 6mm - Matte Blue Iris
- 1 each [use 30"] #61-130-05-15 Greek Leather, 1.5mm, 5 Meter - Dark Purple
- 1 tube [use 6 feet] #61-718-02 The BeadSmith Super-Lon, D - Black
- #69-023 Thread Heaven Thread Conditioner and Protectant®
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.