Crystal Angel Earrings Tutorial
- Add a cone bead (wide side first) to a head pin. Next add a wing bead, round crystal bead, and the rhinestone wheel bead (halo).
- Make a simple loop at the top of the head pin. For best ways to make loops on head pins, see Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Open the loop on the ear wire (twist side-ways, like shown in the Jewelry Basics 101 PDF), slide angel onto ear wire, and securely close ear wire loop.
- Repeat for other earring, and enjoy!
- 1 #AngelEarrings Crystal Angel Earring Kit
- or -
- 1 dozen [use 2] #05-704-1-01 Swarovski Rhinestone Wheel Beads, 4mm - Crystal/ Rhodium Plated
- 2 each #05-00-05-01 Swarovski 5000 Faceted Round Beads, 5mm - Crystal
- 2 each #05-540-12-01 Swarovski 5540 Artemis Bead, 12mm - Crystal
- 1 ounce [use 2 pieces] #37-422-1 White Plated Head Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 gross (144) [use 2 pieces] #34-323-1 White Plated Earring Hook Findings, Bead and Coil
- 1 ten [use 2] #49-947-01-AS TierraCast Antiqued Silver Plated Beads, Cast, Angel Wing
- #69-056 Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-03 Chain-Nose Jewelry Pliers
- #69-275-02 Round-Nose Jewelry Pliers