Crowned Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Using UV resin, seal buttons inside mini bottle caps.
- If using your own images, use UV resin to seal desired images into larger (standard sized) bottle caps.
- Clean all metal surfaces to be joined, and glue all bottle caps to bracelet blank.
- If using epoxy stickers, add to inside of larger (standard sized) bottle caps as your final step.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 3] #55-075-17-43 Bottle Cap, 17mm (Chrome)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 3] #55-075-32-43 Bottle Cap, 32mm (Chrome)
- 1 each #40-337-9 Bracelet, 7.2", Disk and Loop, Hammered Oval (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 pkg of 6 [use 3] #83-220-25-02 Epoxy Sticker, Round, 1" (Nostalgic 2)
- #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- #82-501-01 Magic-Glos™ UV Resin, 1oz
- #82-593 Tool, UV Light, 9 Watt
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 3 buttons (from artist's stash)