Crossquoise Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measure or piece of string to determine how long you want the bracelet to be.
- Lay all the components next to a ruler, or on a stringing board to see how long your chain needs to be.
- Cut the chain and then cut that piece in to two equal lengths.
- Connect the pieces with jump rings.
- 1 spool [use two 3" pieces] #40-099-36-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Box Chain, Footage, 2.5mm
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-293-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Clasp, Hook and Eye
- 1 ounce [use 4] #37-133-7 Antiqued Copper Plated Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm
- 1 each #88-703-02-571 C-Koop Beads Glass Enameled Copper Connector, Enameled, Cross - Turquoise
- #69-271-99EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Flexible tape measure or piece of string