Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Use the 2.5mm hole setting on the leather punch to easily insert screws through the bracelet.
- Cut two 5" pieces of chain, each 9 rings in length.
- Attach the chain pieces in a criss cross pattern by sliding every third ring over the screw before adding the spike on top
- 1 ea #51-810-10-02 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1", Cuff (Black)
- 1 spool [use 10"] #40-099-37-1 Chain, Footage, Ring/Connector, 9mm (White)
- 1 pkg of 10 #30-259-03-1 Spike, 3/8", With Screw (White)
- #69-084 Side Cutter, 5", Ergonomic
- #69-104 Tool, Rotary Leather Hole Punch