Craneos y Flores Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Add skull beads to eye pins, and make simple loops.
- Use jump rings to connect the skull and gear beads, and toggle clasp. (Use 2 jump rings to connect the bar portion of the toggle.)
- The finished length of this bracelet is 7". Adjust the number of beads for a different size.
- If you need another color to brighten your wardrobe, check out other colors of the dyed magnesite skulls.
- 1 16 gram pkg [use 6] #25-087-982 Bead, Ceramic, Tiny Gear, 6mm
- 1 strand [use 6] #75-000-94-06-03 Bead, Dyed Magnesite, Skull, 12mm - No longer available - please see other colors and sizes of gemstone skull beads.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #39-850-00 Clasp, Toggle, Teardrop
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #37-075-22 Eye Pin, 1.5", Thin
- 1 oz [use 14] #37-145-7 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #65-507 Tool, Heavy-Duty Cutter, 5.5"
- #69-269-03 Tool, German, Chain-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #69-269-02 Tool, German, Round-Nose Pliers, 4.5"