Copper Sands Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- One meter of this chain will make approximately 9-10 pairs of earrings.
- Place all the crystals onto the head pins and secure with wrapped loops.
- Arrange the crystal dangle colors randomly and attach two dangles per link of chain, using 3mm jump rings.
- Attach the ear wires to the chain, making sure that the charms hang in the correct direction. Enjoy!
- 1 spool [use 4", two 2" pieces] #40-092-04-10-AC Chain, Bulk, Shell (Antiqued Copper Plated)
1 meter #40-092-04-AC (same chain, sold by the meter instead of by the spool)
- 2 doz #05-328-03-157 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm (Crystal/ Copper)
- 1 doz #05-328-03-39 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm (Light Colorado Topaz)
- 1 pair #34-063-41 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium (Bronze)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 36] #37-091-10-7 Head Pin, 1", Thin, Ball End (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 oz [use 36] #37-101-8 Jump Ring, Round, 3mm (Copper Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-036 Tool, Beadsmith® Miniature Set, Eight Piece (Assorted)