Colorburst Ring Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski neon crystal pearls. Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- These dangles were made with 1.5" head pins for ease in wrapping. 1" head pins could be substituted.
- The loop on the ring is small. Attach a single jump ring to the loop to create the base for your dangle clusters.
- Create clusters with random dangles. Attach 3 clusters (of 10-12 dangles each) to the original jump ring, and attach remaining clusters to the first 3 clusters for more fullness and height.
- 1 strand [use 21] #28-000-013-071 Bead, Glass, Faceted Round, 3mm (Limited Stock)
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-03-293ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 3mm
- 1 strand [use 10] #05-810-03-292ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 3mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-03-291ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 3mm
- 1 strand [use 11] #05-810-03-290ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 3mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 66] #37-091-15-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 7] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 each #51-010-08-5 Ring, Size 8, 1 Loop
- #65-011 Tool, Pliers, Crimping, Micro, 5"
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers