Coeur de Paris Earring Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystals. Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Place flat back crystal hearts on a work surface with the flat side up.
- Mix two-part epoxy according to the package directions.
- Use a toothpick to apply a small amount of epoxy to the flat pad of each earring post and glue each to the center of a flat back crystal heart. Set aside to cure.
- These sparkly yet simple earrings can be worn with jeans, or for a festive occasion pair them with the "Three Hearts in Paris" necklace.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 each #60-230 Adhesive, Epoxy, 330
- 1 gross [use 2] #31-096-4 Gold Plated Brass Earring Post w/ 6mm Flat Pad, AAA
- 2 each #02-808-14-415 Swarovski Crystal Flat Back, No Hotfix, Heart - Crystal Antique Pink
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-235-2 Yellow Plated Stainless Steel Earring Back, Rubber Grip and Flange (not shown)