Clueless Pink Wrapped Leather Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Glue and seal selected images into bezels. Let dry.
- Fill with resin according to package directions and allow to cure.
- Poke holes in leather with awl and stitch bezels and crystals in place.
- For other wrapped bracelet design inspirations, see our Blog post: Leather strap wrap bracelets in bright new colors!
- 1 ea #82-500-08 8oz EasyCast Epoxy Kit
- 1 each #60-280 Adhesive, Crafter's Pick™ The Ultimate
- 1 doz [use 5] #46-900-215-3 Bezel Cup, Round, 15mm, 2 Loop
- 1 ea #51-811-24-16 Bracelet, Genuine Leather, 1/2", Wrap
- 1 doz [use 10] #06-301-06-183 Crystal, Pendant, Bicone Drop, 6mm
- 1 spool [use 48"] #61-362 Cord, Hemp Twine, 10lb Test
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3] #82-597 Mixing Cup, 1oz
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #82-592 Plastic Spatula, 5"
- #65-801 Kemper Mfg. Inc. Awl, Metal
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Copyright-free images, cut to size
- Needle (from fabric supplier)