Christmas Cluster Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Wire wrap all the metal, pearl and crystal beads before assembling.
- Attach 4 dangles to each jump ring all the way down the chain in a pleasing manner, with the 3mm crystal dangles near the top.
- Each earring uses 9 jump rings to create a chain.
- Earring nuts with a flange will make these earrings comfortable to wear.
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #31-946-1 Ball Post with Loop, 6mm Half Ball
- 1 gross [use 12] #26-463-3 Bead, 3mm Round, Corrugated
- 1 gross [use 36] #05-328-04-915 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-03-200ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 3mm
- 1 dozen [use 8] #05-328-03-12 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm
- 1 dozen [use 4] #05-328-03-21 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 72] #37-091-15-3 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 ounce [use 18] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-284-1 Nut, Mechanical Grip with Flange
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers