Chicks and Jelly Beans Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here. Suggested Supplies To purchase components, add blue quantities to corresponding "Add" fields below.
- Since the Simply Swank Art sheet has images on both sides, consider making a color copy of the side that has the image you want to use.
- Cut the image to fit the bezel. Seal with Mod Podge ® and glue into the bezel cup.
- Since some of the glass tiles fit very tightly in the bezels, and wont come out when placed, lay a piece of thread underneath the glass to allow for easier removal when testing your design.
- Wire-wrap the briolettes with 26-gauge wire, since these gemstones have very small holes and for extra security, make double loops at the top.
- 1 ea #46-611-243-3 Amate Studios Silver Plated Bezel, Round, 1 Loop, 24mm
- 1 ea [use three 9" pieces] #46-456-21 Artistic Wire®, 26ga, 90ft, Silver Plated
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #52-293-18-3 Choker, Metal Mesh, 3mm Round
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #83-510-01-042 Glass Tile, Circle
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 ea [use 1 image] #83-230-04 Simply Swank Art Sheet, Spring
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- Matte Mod Podge®
- 3 dyed Chalcedony Briolettes
(Similar colorful dyed chalcedony beads and briolettes may be available in our Spokane Showroom)