Chandra Shimmer Earrings Tutorial
Erinite & Light Sapphire? Or Light Siam and Light Topaz? I couldn't decide which shimmer colors were my favorite for a pair of Chandelier-style earrings, so I made one of each.
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
- Pick out 10 matching medium to medium-small jump rings from the assortment. (I used 5mm jump rings.)
- Use one jump ring to attach each shimmer navette to a bottom loop of the domed round filigree. For best way to open and close loops, see Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF)
- Open the loop on an ear wire the same way you open a jump ring. Attach filigree.
- Repeat steps for other earring.
- These earrings are light in weight, and pack a lot of shimmer and sparkle into just a few minutes of work!
- 6 each #46-390-1-678 Swarovski Xilion Navette Crystal Channels, 1-Loop - Light Sapphire Shimmer/ Rhodium Plated
- 4 each #46-390-1-674 Swarovski Xilion Navette Crystal Channels, 1-Loop - Erinite Shimmer/ Rhodium Plated
- or -
6 each #46-390-1-679 Swarovski Xilion Navette Crystal Channels, 1-Loop - Light Siam Shimmer/ Rhodium Plated
- 4 each #46-390-1-676 Swarovski Xilion Navette Crystal Channels, 1-Loop - Light Topaz Shimmer/ Rhodium Plated
- 1 dozen (use 2 pieces) #44-100-1 White Plated Filigree, Domed, Round, 6 Loop
- 1 oz (use 20 pieces) #37-100-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 gross (use 2 pieces) #34-223-1 Stainless Steel Earring Hook Findings w/ 4mm Loop and White Plated Ball
- Chain-nose pliers (bent or straight)
- Round-nose pliers