Candy Cane Crystal Earrings Tutorial
Design by: CREATE YOUR STYLE and Rings & Things.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Due to the tiny hole size on the 2mm beads, this design will not work on a head pin. Make a tiny head on either end of the wire, by turning the wire back on itself and flattening down.
- To each 2" piece of wire, add crystals in alternating colors as shown. Add the bow bead after the fifth crystal.
- For other holiday projects using Swarovski crystals, visit CREATE YOUR STYLE Mini Projects.
- 1 ea [use 4"] #46-454-21 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, 45ft, Silver Plated
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-947-89-AS Bead, Cast, Bow
- 1 gross [use 4] #05-000-02-01 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Round, 2mm
- 1 doz [use 4] #05-328-03-21 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm
- 1 doz [use 10] #05-328-04-01 Crystal Beads, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 doz [use 8] #05-328-04-21 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-113-3 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-323-3 French Hook Ear Wire, Bead and Coil
- #65-080 Tool, Pliers, Flat Nose
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter