C-K Layered Flower Wrap Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Cindy K. Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- The bracelet should fit fairly snugly - adjust the leather length as needed.
- Attach the bullet ends, allowing glue to cure fully before wearing.
- Form a small spiral on the end of the 24-gauge wire. Hammer it gently to texture and harden.
- String the crystal, enameled flowers and a small spacer bead on the wire.
- Wire wrap the enameled flower directly to the bullet end and clasp to ensure it is never lost.
- 1 ea #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 gross [use 1] #26-464-6 Antiqued Brass Plated Beads, 4.5mm Round, Corrugated Antiqued Brass Plated Beads, 4.5mm Round, Corrugated
- 1 spool [use 18"] #61-904-04-02 Braided Leather Cord, 4 Strand - Black
- 1 ea #88-704-01-271 C-Koop Beads Glass Enameled Copper Bead Cap, Flower - Purple
- 1 ea #88-702-02-571 C-Koop Beads Glass Enameled Copper Flower, Four Petal, Medium - Turquoise
- 1 ozt [use 3"] #64-529 Sterling Silver Wire, Round, 24ga, Dead-Soft
- 1 doz [use 1] #05-040-06-405 Swarovski Crystal Beads, Briolette Beads, (Rondelle) 6mm, Crystal Bronze Shade
- 1 doz [use 2] #43-300-1 White Plated Bullet End, 5x7mm, with Loop
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-123-1 White Plated Jump Ring, Oval, 3x4mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #39-417-1 White Plated Magnetic Clasp
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-135 EURO TOOL Hammer, Ball Pein, 4oz
- #69-125 Tool, Steel 4" Square Block