Buzzy Bee Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Kayla Hefling
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Inspired by the mood jewelry of the '60s and '70s, Mirage Beads™ are thermo-sensitive polymer beads that change color with small temperature changes.
- Separate the bee beads and coral bead groupings by a repeating pattern of fiber optic beads to form a symmetrical design.
- Uses 10 branch coral beads in each grouping.
- 1 strand [use 40] #20-565 Bead, Bamboo Coral, Short Branch
- 2 each #28-684-44 Bead, Ceramic, Bumble Bee, Tiny
- 1 each #28-644 Bead, Ceramic, Honey Bee
- 1 strand [use 28] #21-948-037 Bead, Fiber Optic, 8mm Round
- 1 strand [use 16] #21-948-601 Bead, Fiber Optic, 8mm Round
- 1 spool [use 23"] #61-813-19-87 Beadalon® Wire, 19 Strand, 0.015", 30' Spool
- 1 each #39-181-56-9 Clasp, Toggle, Floral
- 1 0.1 ounce [use 2] #41-256-52-9 Crimp Bead, Smooth, "Size 2"
- 1 strand [use 4] #27-398-18 Mirage Bead™, Honey-Bee
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-275-58 Tool, Baby Wubbers®, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-05 Tool, Glitter, Semi-Flush Side Cutter