Bronze Pods Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Dee Mueller
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Create the BRONZclay™ pods according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Add compatible bronze wire or embeddeble eyelets to the pod ends before firing.
- BRONZclay must be fired in a kiln. BRONZclay shrinks approximately 20% from package to finished product. When you create your pieces, keep this in mind.
- Use extra jump rings for a primitive fringe look.
- 1 each #22-367 Brass Ring, Cast
- 1 each #87-151-100 BRONZclay™, 100 grams
- 1 spool [use 28"] #40-099-41-7 Chain, Footage, Flattened Long & Short, 3.4mm
- 1 pkg of 20 [use 4] #87-170-16 Eyelet, 1.6mm I.D.
- 1 ounce [use 33 of various sizes] #37-100-6 Jump Ring, Round, Assorted Sizes
- 1 strand [use 2] #22-533-045 Trade Bead, Clam Shell, New, Rough
- 1 strand [use 1] #22-534-LG Trade Bead, Coconut/PalmNut Heishi
- 1 strand [use 2] #22-504 Trade Bead, White Masai Spacer 4-5mm
- #87-198 Coconut Carbon, 2lbs.
- #69-450 Kiln, Caldera with Glass Window
- #65-801 Tool, Awl, Metal
- #87-199 Tool, Firing Pan with Lid_
- #65-330 Tool, Pliers, Chain Nose, Non-Serrated, 5"
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter