Created by: Tiffany White
- Cut two 10-12" pieces of 22-gauge wire.
- It is better to have plenty of wire for wire-wrapping the pendants, depending on how much of the crystal you want to cover.
- After attaching the crystal pendant to the kidney wire, use round nose pliers to crimp the kidney wire loop closed. This keeps the pendant in place.
- For visual interest, add small beads to the ear wire Gently straighten the leg of the kidney wire and add the crystal bead. Reform the bend in the ear wire leg.
- Design Option: Add a dab of glue (such as #60-243) to keep the small beads in place.