Bracelet Ring Chain Tutorial
Whether you call this design a Ring-to-Wrist Bracelet, a Bracelet Ring Chain, or a Slave Bracelet, it's a fast, easy DIY jewelry project.
Created by: Sondra Barrington
- Cut chain pieces to 6" (or measurement that fits your hand).
- Add a small jump ring to each chain, and attach to ring.
- Add a large jump ring to the other end of the chain, and attach to bracelet.
- Add a large jump ring to tassel, and attach to bracelet.
- See Jump Ring Hint in Jewelry Basics 101 (PDF) for best way to open and close a jump ring loop.
- 1 each #51-712-01-9 Gunmetal Plated Double Wire Locking Bangle Bracelet
- 1 each #51-209-01-3 Silver Plated Finger Ring Blank, Adjustable, One Loop
- or -
1 each #51-509-7 Sterling Silver Finger Ring Blank, with Loop, Size 7
- 1 foot #40-090-13-3 Silver Plated Cable Chain by the Foot, 2.1mm
- 1 foot #40-090-13-9 Black Gunmetal Cable Chain by the Foot, 2.1mm
- 1 dozen [use 1 tassel] #43-392-3 Silver Plated 8-strand Chain Tassel
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-167-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 ounce [use 2 pieces] #37-167-9 Gunmetal Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-113-3 Silver Plated Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 ounce [use 1 piece] #37-113-9 Gunmetal Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- #69-271-99 Four-Piece Glitter Tool Set