Bowl Full of Jelly Adornment Clip Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Punch two holes in the lip of the bottle cap (top and bottom).
- Use a 1 inch circle punch to cut the image to size.
- Apply a thin layer of Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents to the flat side (back side) of the glass tile and center it on the image smoothing to remove air pockets.
- Apply a thin layer of Glossy Accents to the inside base of the bottle cap; center and adhere the glass tile.
- Use jump rings to attach the three bells to the bottom hole and the swivel clip to the top hole.
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #55-075-32-03 Bottle Cap, 32mm
See all #55-075-32 color options.
- 1 gross [use 3] #26-176-000 Colorful Jingling Bells, 6.5mm, Assorted Colors
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #83-510-01-042 Glass Tile, Circle
- 1 ea #86-940 Inkssentials™ Glossy Accents
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-145-6 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 doz [use 1] #30-230-6 Swivel Clip, Small, 23x9mm
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-234 Tool, EuroPunch Pliers, Round, 1.25mm Hole
- 1" circle hole punch or scissors (from craft supplier)
- Copy-right free image