Blue Skies Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- String beads in desired pattern on 20-gauge wire, and use ball-end head pins to make wire-wrapped loops. See Basic Jewelry-Making Technique Sheet for detailed tutorial on making wire-wrapped loops.
- Use the "rounder" on your crimp pliers to tuck in the tail end of your wire wrap and make it look clean and neat.
- Connect the sections of the bracelet with sterling jump rings.
- Color Options: See all SALE mini bead colors.
- 1 each #39-540 Clasp, Lobster, 12mm
- 1 strand [use 12] #05-810-04-260ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 4mm
- 1 dozen #05-328-04-184 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 6] #05-328-04-425 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 8] #05-052-08-26 Crystal, Bead, Mini Round, 8mm
- 1 dozen [use 7] #05-053-06-425 Crystal, Bead, Mini Square, 6mm
- 3 pkgs of 10 #37-579 Head Pin, 1.25", Ball End
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 5] #37-295-455 Jump Ring, Round, 5.5mm
- 1 oz [use five 4" pieces] #64-327-SF Wire, Round, 20ga, Half Hard
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #65-010 Tool, Pliers, Crimping, 5"
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-09 Tool, Wubbers™, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-03 Tool, Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-02 Tool, Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers