Black and Blue Crystal Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Twist the ends of the WireLace® to fit through the crystal bead holes.
- WireLace tied in a loop around a pen and the knot glued for even sized loops.
- 1 ea #60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement
- 1 doz [use 10] #05-328-04-124 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Indicolite )
- 2 ea #06-040-20-124 Crystal, Pendant, Helios, 20mm (Indicolite)
- 1 pair #34-063-12 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium (Black)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #46-000-11-05 Jump Ring, Niobium, Round, 5mm (Teal)
- 1 spool [2 pieces @ 6"] #61-890-01-02 WireLace®, 1mm, 10yd (Black)
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #65-080 Tool, Pliers, Flat Nose
- #69-269-03 Tool, German, Chain-Nose Pliers, 4.5"