Black Ivy Arm Band Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Measure and cut the leather strip to the desired length.
- It's difficult to see any type of marker on black leather, so use an awl to poke tiny holes where you want the eyelets.
- Add a washer at the backside of the bracelet on each eyelet for added security.
- 1 each #39-195-09-AB TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Hook, Z Shaped Floral, 26x18mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #69-984-02-6 TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Leather Eyelet, 5.3mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #69-982-32-AB TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Link, Leaf Centerpiece
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #69-982-52-AB TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Rivetable, Star Jasmine
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #69-983-50-6 TierraCast® Antiqued Brass Plated Washer
- 1 each #61-091-05-02 TierraCast® Leather Strip, 1/2" Wide - Black
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-346 EURO TOOL Hammer, Brass, 1lb
- #65-801 Kemper Mfg. Inc. Awl, Metal
- #69-363 TierraCast® Steel Eyelet Setter with Anvil
- #69-105 Tool, Rotary Leather Hole Punch
- #69-108 Tool, Steel Square Block, 2.3"