Looking to make custom birthstone jewelry?
Make DIY birthstone jewelry, mother's (and grandmother's) necklaces and more! Here you'll find...
- Swarovski crystal beads and pendants in classic birthstone colors,
- Genuine gemstone beads and drop charms,
- TierraCast birthstone connectors, charms and earring posts
- Sterling silver & CZ (cubic zirconia) birthstone charms, connectors, and ear wires
Whether you have a jewelry business, or you're making something special for yourself or as a gift, we've organized this section to help you find the perfect combination of shapes and sizes with just the right meanings and stone colors. Some birth months have a dizzying variety of jewelry-making options to choose from; others just have one classic birthstone color. p.s. See below for ideas for Zodiac and Chakra colors and stones, too!
Popular Birthstones in the US and UK:
What's a Zircon?
- January: Garnet
- February: Amethyst
- March: Aquamarine, Bloodstone
- April: Diamond, Rock Crystal (Quartz)
- May: Emerald, Chrysoprase
- June: Alexandrite, Pearl, Moonstone
- July: Ruby, Carnelian
- August: Peridot, Sardonyx
- September: Sapphire, Lapis Lazuli
- October: Rose Zircon, Opal, Pink Tourmaline
- November: Golden Topaz, Citrine
- December: Blue Zircon, Tanzanite, Turquoise
Due to the popularity of Cubic Zirconias, many people don't realize that a Zircon is actually a real stone. It has a high refractive index, meaning it's a very
sparkly gemstone, naturally occurring in clear (colorless), as well as shades of yellow, red, blue, and green. Cubic Zirconias
were named after the Zircon, due to the Zircon's natural sparkle and wide array of colors.
is available in over 200 colors
, including at least one shade for every month. We don't stock every color of natural gemstone, but we do stock every birthstone color in Swarovski crystal, as well as many popular bead-grade gemstones
Chakra Stones & Colors
- Root Chakra: Ruby, Garnet, Bloodstone, Hematite, Pyrite
Swarovski Siam crystal is also a classic, consistent rich red.
- Sacral Chakra: Carnelian, Tiger's Eye, Agate, Quartz, Calcite, Rutilated Quartz
Swarovski Tangerine crystal is a lovely brilliant orange option.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Topaz, Citrine, Yellow Diamond, Opal
Swarovski Sunflower crystal is a warm sunny yellow.
- Heart Chakra: Emerald, Peridot, Jade, Rose Quartz, Ruby
When choosing crystal colors for the heart chakra, peridot and rose are 2 of the most popular options.
- Throat Chakra: Chalcedony, Aquamarine, Turquoise, Jade, Chrysocolla
Swarovski Aquamarine and Light Turquoise are both light, pure blue options.
- Brow Chakra: Sapphire, Tanzanite, Iolite, Lapis Lazuli, Soapstone
It's tough to choose between Swarovski Tanzanite, Cobalt, and Majestic Blue.
- Crown Chakra: Amethyst, Alexandrite, Fire Opal, Labradorite
Swarovski Amethyst is the go-to rich purple crystal color here! But clear crystal and crystal AB are also popular options for the crown chakra.