How to use bezel lace:
1. Wrap bezel lace around object so that the end loops overlap (or lie flush if soldering). Cut to size.
2. Use your fingers or a burnishing tool to press tabs (loops) against both the top and bottom of the object.
3. Burnish until the lace lies smoothly against the object on all sides.
4. Secure the overlapping loops/tabs with wire (or solder the ends).
5. When soldering the bezel lace in place around the object, use a soldering iron. A torch will crack glass, crystal or stone objects.
See Related Products tab for products and projects that go with this item.