Berries and Cream Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Amy Scalise
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Leaf-shaped sterling silver bead caps cradle 6mm mookaite gemstone beads in this simple-to-string bracelet.
- Since the magnetic clasp is extra-strong, Amy used two crimps at each end. Sterling crimp covers create a professional looking finish.
- Always open the bracelet by holding the magnetic clasp directly, instead of tugging the cord.
- 10 each #43-545-07 Bead Cap, Leaf Shape
- 1 strand [use 24] #21-886-147 Bead, Mookaite, Round, 6mm
- 1 spool [use 8"] #61-738-49-925 Beadalon® Wire, 49 Strand, 0.024", 10' Spool
- 1 each #39-537 Clasp, Magnetic, Superior Quality, 7mm
- 1 0.1 ounce [use 4] #41-258-3 Crimp Bead, 2mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 4] #48-584 Crimp Cover, 4mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #65-010 Tool, Pliers, Crimping, 5"