Bell Flowers Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Mollie Valente
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Wire wrap the glass flowers to create 26 dangles.
- Working on the Chain Sta, use a small jump ring to add a flower dangle to every-other chain link of the leaf chain.
- Add the magnetic clasp to the ends of the leaf chain, attaching it with heavy small jump rings. At the same time add the cable security chain to the same jump rings.
- Use a large jump ring to add the glass teardrop bead to the security chain.
- 1 pkg of 100  #23-404-000 Bead Cap, Glass, Flower, Assorted (Assorted)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 1] #23-319-042 Bead, Glass, Tip-Drilled Teardrop, 9x6mm (Crystal)
- 1 spool [use 4"] #40-099-16-6 Chain, Footage, Drawn Flattened Cable, 2.1mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 meter [use 6"] #40-092-02-AB Chain, Leaf (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 doz [use 1] #39-411-6 Clasp, Magnetic, Double Ball, High Quality (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 26] #37-415-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 26] #37-113-6 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-145-6 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2_] #37-133-6 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-148 Chain Sta
- #69-291 Tool, Set, Zebra Stripe, Six-Piece Set