Bejeweled Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- Close the hoop. Lash the rhinestone chain onto the hoop using Artistic Wire, wrapping around the hoop twice between each link of chain.
- Start and end the chain over the opening of the (now closed) hoop. Trim ends when done.
- The last link on each end will not lie quite flat, so tie the lark’s head knot over this spot to hide them.
- Make sure your cord lengths are equal before attaching cord ends and clasp.
- 1 ea [use 14"] #46-454-00-12 Artistic Wire®, 24ga, Assorted Colors
- 1 meter [use 22 links] #46-349-25-042-3 Glass Rhinestone Chain, 2.5mm
- 1 gross [use 1] #42-211-3 Hoop, Manipulating, 1"
- 1 gross [use 1] #39-190-12-3 Clasp, Toggle, Cast, 15mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #41-254-1 Crimp, Fold Over, Medium
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 spool [use 18-20"] #61-061-02 Waxed Cotton Cord, 1mm, 36yd - Black
- 1 spool [use 18-20"] #61-749-02-02 2mm Black Rattail
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set