Beating Heart Baby Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Antique the hinges with Win-Ox™. This removes the plating, resulting in a distressed look.
- Add a 5mm gunmetal jump ring to each corner of each hinge.
- Use 8mm jump rings to connect the hinges in a series, as pictured. Attach the clasp using 5mm gunmetal jump rings.
- Connect wrapped loop crystal dangles in a random fashion using silver-plated jump rings.
- The finished length is 7.5". For a longer length, use more hinges, or connect the hinges using larger jump rings.
- 1 ea #39-181-53-5 Clasp, Toggle, Heart Lock (Antiqued Silver Plated)
- 2 doz [use 14] #05-328-04-04 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Crystal/ Heliotrope)
- 1 doz [use 8] #05-328-04-160 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Crystal/ Silver Shade)
- 1 each #06-228-14-04 Crystal, Pendant, Heart, 14mm (Crystal/ Heliotrope)
- 1 oz [use 37] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 oz [use 17] #37-136-3 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 doz [use 9] #37-167-9 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm (Black Gunmetal)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 23] #37-099-20-3 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End (Silver Plated)
- 1 doz [use 8] #30-042-01-2 Hinge, 1/2", Curved with Screws (Gold Plated)
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-275-52 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-275-58 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.