BeBop Blues Earrings Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystal pearls. Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Since you only need to make simple loops and open/close jump rings, these earrings are a perfect project to make on the run with a mini tool kit!
- 1 strand [use 6] #26-806 Bead, Brass, Triangle Heishi
- 1 strand [use 2] #05-811-10-260ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-722-6 Eye Pin, 2", Standard
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-389-51-6 French Clip, Plain, 14x11mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-6 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-113-6 Jump Ring, Round, 4mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #25-110-60-1 Pendant, Bone, Leaf, 36mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-036 Tool, Beadsmith® Miniature Set, Eight Piece