Bastian's Earrings Tutorial
This project uses Swarovski crystal pearls to make "shoulder duster" earrings. Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Cut two 2.5" and two 3.5" pieces of leather. Use one of each length on each earring.
- Vary the length of these leather pieces, depending on how much you want the bottom of the earrings to "dust" your shoulders.
- 4 each 41-151-99-25-3 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 2.2mm I.D.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #49-958-09-AS Charm, Cast, Wing
- 1 strand [use 6] #05-810-08-223ST Crystal Pearl Bead, Round, 8mm
- 1 dozen [use 2] #34-563-20-SF French Hook Ear Wire, Plain
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 6] #37-099-20-9 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-9 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 14] #37-145-9 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 each [use 12"] #61-132-05-02 Leather, Greek, 2mm, 5 Meter
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-275-53 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter