Choose from solid brass and solid raw copper tubing for making jewelry.
- Use copper and brass tubing to make custom beads, pendant bails, or craft tube rivets and eyelets.
- 3/32" jewelry tubing can be used to build custom watch bands, or to support 14-gauge wire rivets, or make hinges with 14-gauge wire.
- 2.9mm (7/64") tubing can be used to support 12-gauge wire rivets, or make hinges with 12-gauge wire.
- 3.56mm (9/64") holds 11-gauge wire.
- Larger sizes are excellent for making copper beads, and custom enameled findings.
Use a jeweler's saw with fine blade to cut metal tubing.