Baptized by Fire Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos
- Mix and match the crosses in any way you would like! No pattern is required.
- Adjust the length of the leather pieces and number of jump rings to change the size of the bracelet.
- 8 each #41-151-99-25-3 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 2.2mm I.D.
- 4 each #41-151-99-25-9 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 2.2mm I.D.
- 5 each #46-329-9-24 Crystal, Charm, Cross, 16mm
- 1 dozen [use 3] #44-125-3 Filigree, Cross
- 1 dozen [use 4] #44-125-9 Filigree, Cross
- 1 each [use six 7" pieces] #61-132-20-02 Leather, Greek, 2mm, 20 Meter
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-189-9 Jump Ring, Round, 13.5mm
- 1 oz [use 28] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 oz [use 22] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
Additional Supplies To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-53 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers