BEElieve It or Knot Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Laurae Sather
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- String the bottom round filigree bead first, then tie an overhand knot on the ear thread.
- Add the oval filigree bead and make another loose overhand knot in between the space of the oval bead and where the ear thread, threads through the ear.
- Use a jump ring to attach the bee charm to the top knot.
- Note: The clear French wire keeper is pushed too far down in the photo -- it should go on just behind the ear, to help keep the ear thread in place when worn (or when on an earring display card).
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pair #24-451-44-6 Bead, Filigree, 12mm (Antiqued Brass Plated)
- 1 pair #88-113-02-0 Bead, Filigree, Round, 14mm (Natural Brass)
- 2 each #49-585 Charm, Bee (Sterling Silver)
- 1 pair #53-500-5 Ear Thread, 5", 3mm Ball (Sterling Silver)
- 1 gross [use 2] #33-961French Wire Keepers, Clear (Clear)
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #37-295-250 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Sterling Silver)