Awareness Earring Tutorial
Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Create a matching simple loop on the straight end of an eye pin.
- Use the 7mm barrel of the small Wrap 'n' Tap pliers to bend a curve in the eye pin.
- Cut chain into four equal lengths of your choosing. This project uses 0.5" pieces. Connect two chain pieces to the eye pin loops.
- Add the BeCharmed bead and bring the chain ends together and connect with a jump ring, and add the ear wire.
- Repeat to make a second earring.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 pair #34-598 Sterling Silver Ear Wire, French Hook, Ball End, 20 per pack
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-807 Sterling Silver Eye Pin, 1", 0.020" Diameter, 10 per pack.
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #37-295-440 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round, 4mm, Anti-tarnish coating, 10 per pack.
- 1 foot [use four 0.5" pieces] #40-599 Sterling Silver Medium/Fine Long & Short Chain, Footage, Anti-tarnish coating.
- 2 each #46-980-10-01-16 Swarovski BeCharmed Pavé Bead, Chaton, 15mm, Pink Ribbon, White Opal/ Rose/ White
- #69-271-99 EURO TOOL Glitter, Four-Piece Set, 4 per pack, w/ velvet tool bag.
- #69-262-S EURO TOOL Pliers, Wrap 'n' Tap, Small