Awake and Attentive Aromatherapy Bracelet
Lava beads are porous, perfect for holding essential oils and releasing them slowly while wearing the jewelry.
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
- Choose pattern for beads, using 2-3 Lava beads.
- Double the gossamer floss, string design, and add guru bead.
- Tie both ends together with a surgeons knot and pull the knot inside the large hole of the guru bead.
- Apply glue to the knot and allow to dry. When dry, trim the ends of the floss close to the knot.
- Make a small loop in the brass wire, and string 2 tassels together. Wrap the loop tightly and pull inside the cord end.
- Make a messy wrapped loop with the remaining wire, attaching the cord end directly to the guru bead loop.
- Add a few additional drops of cement to the tassel inside the cord end, and allow to dry.
- Optional: Apply Novacan black sparingly with a q-tip to darken the wire, rinse carefully.
- 1 strand (use 18 beads) #21-888-527 Cappuccino Jasper Gemstone Beads, Round, 8mm
- 1 strand (use 3 beads) #21-888-192 Lava Stone Beads, Round, 8mm
- 1 each #26-750-20-AB TierraCast Lotus Guru Bead - Antiqued Brass Plated
- 1 spool (use 2 feet) #61-439-01-100 Gossamer Floss, 100 meters
- 1 each #43-800-526-6 TierraCast Antiqued Brass Plated Brass Cupola Cord End for 6mm Cord
- 1 6-pack (use 2) #61-460-35-59 35mm Nylon Cord Tassel - Reddish
- 1 each #60-250 Adhesive, GS Hypo Cement
- 1 each (use 4-6") #46-400-52 Artistic Wire Brass Jewelry Wire, 20ga, 15yd - Bare Yellow Brass
- #69-380 Tapered Flush-Cutter
- #69-275-09 Wubbers Bent Chain-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #69-275-02 Wubbers Round-Nose Jewelry Making Pliers
- #65-054 Needle, Igolochkoy Threader, 4"
- Aromatherapy Oil