Ava's Big Day Bridal Set Tutorial
Created by: Valorie Nygaard-Pouzar
- Determine placement of the stamped letters on metal charm, or paper.
- Carefully stamp the blank.
- Antique the charm so the impressions are more pronounced.
- Gently sand and polish.
- Attach to jump ring & chain.
- Make a pearl dangle, and slide onto the chain.
- For earrings, make two pearl dangles like the one for the necklace and attach to ear wires.
- Pendants for the bride and bridesmaids are elegant jewelry, as well as keepsakes that will last forever.
For the bridesmaids jewelry, see Ava's Ladies in Waiting Bridesmaid Necklaces.
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Suggested Supplies
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 1 dozen [use 2] #34-598-SF 1/10, Silver-Filled Ear Wire, French Hook, Ball End
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3] #24-912 Bead, Flower Style, 4.9mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 3] #24-990-25 Bead, Seamless, 2.5mm Round
- 1 each #44-750-18 Blank, Heart with Handle
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 3] #37-579 Sterling Silver Ball End Head Pin, 1.25"
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #37-295-250 Sterling Silver Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 each #50-496 Sterling Silver Snake Chain Necklace, 16", 1.0mm
- 1 strand [use 3] #05-810-06-227ST Swarovski Crystal Pearl Bead Round 6mm
- 1 each #86-343 Win-Ox™, 3 oz.
- #69-298-A Rings & Things Exclusive Metal Stamping Mini Tool Kit for Making Jewelry
- The 1/8" (3mm) lowercase script stamp set is no longer available. We suggest the 1/8" Bridgette, or 2mm Verona as substitute font sets.
- #69-271-06 Tool, Glitter, Bent Chain-Nose Pliers
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set
- #69-257 Tool, Sanding Sponges, Set
- Cotton swabs
- Paper plate
- Rubbing alcohol