Autumn Waterfall Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Polly Nobbs-LaRue
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Make wire-wrapped loops using the ball-end head pins and crystal beads, then use jump rings to cascade them from the Vintaj® ring.
- Gently slide the jump rings onto the hammered Vintaj ring, so you don't scratch the finish with the open edge of the jump rings.
- 1 gross [use 10] #05-328-04-900 Crystal Jams™ Assortment, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 gross [use 2] #34-223-6 French Hook Ear Wire, 4mm Loop
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 10] #37-091-15-6 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 18] #37-167-6 Jump Ring, Round, 8mm
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #88-102-09-0 Ring, Hammered, 22mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-269-02 Tool, German, Round-Nose Pliers, 4.5"
- #69-271-91 Tool, Glitter, Nylon Jaw, Flat-Nose Pliers
- #65-507 Tool, Heavy-Duty Cutter, 5.5"
- #69-275-31 Tool, Wubbers™, Medium, Flat-Nose Pliers