Athena's Wedding Earring Tutorial
Created by: Tiffany White
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Assemble all freshwater pearls onto headpins, and wrap prior to assembling the earrings
- Practice makes perfect! You may want to practice this technique with inexpensive wire and an "orphan bead".
- When wire-wrapping it is always better to have too much wire, rather than too little.
- 1 ea [use about 36" per earring] #46-402-27 Artistic Wire®, 22ga, 45ft
- 1 strand [use 22] #20-635-011 Bead, Freshwater Pearl, Potato, 5mm
- 1 strand [use 2] #29-555-12-011 Bead, Shell Pearl, Round, 12mm
- 1 0.5 gross [use 2] #34-399-4 Ear Wire, Beadalon® Modern
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 22] #37-091-15-4 Head Pin, 1.5", Thin, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 14] #37-145-2 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- #69-292 Tool, Beader's Mini Travel Kit
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Ruler (ask for a FREE Rings & Things ruler in your next order!)