Created by: Amy Mickelson
- Lashing the beads onto the cuff from the center outward allows you to keep half of the wire needed on the spool, making the wire wrapping easier to manage.
- You will need a total of 52-60" to wrap the beads onto the wire.
- Unroll approximately 26-30" wire from spool but do not cut it. Put the cover back on spool.
- Start in the center of the cuff, with the end of the wire closest to the spool, wrap the wire around one side of the cuff 4 times.
- Add a powder bead and wrap around the other side of the cuff 3-4 times to secure. Add 4 rondelles and wrap again.
- Repeat the process till you are about 1" from the end of the cuff, wrap wire 4-5 times to secure and cut the excess wire.
- Now unroll another 26-30" of wire and cut it from the spool. Repeat the process in the other direction.